There’s so much to discover in this second book:
- What is the rule of odd numbers and how will it help your composition?
- What are the best ways to photograph children.
- Why is taking control of the shutter speed essential for creative photography?
- Turn lemons into lemonade! – how can you rescue a ‘failed’ image?
- How is it possible to take great photos of pets?
And a lot more besides! “12 Sure-Fire Ways To Better Photos” uses example photos so that you can clearly and easily identify better photography techniques.
Visit Web Site: 12 Sure Fire Ways To Better Photos