- The Advancing Guitarist lets you take your skills to your limits – at your own pace. In this course you’ll learn:
- 19 basic moves to playing the guitar. Once under control these moves become automatic and you play with ease and expression.
- How to read music over the entire fretboard – not just the first five frets as other courses teach. With the entire board at your touch, you can choose the best way to play.
- Tricks the pros use to play monster guitar solos, powerful rhythm guitar parts and strong bass lines.
- Why the world’s favorite Four Chord progression is so important – and what you can do when you know it!
- How to quickly master every note with sonic shapes. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, you’ll love the power these shapes give you!
- 239 doorways into musical practice – from the inside out. Creating, hearing and playing music becomes one simultaneous process.
- Cascading scales that free your fingers without freezing your brain. You’ll access a whole new world of creativity and open the door to playing stunningly beautiful guitar styles as varied as “U2”, “the Byrds”, and “John Denver.”
- How to move from imitator to originator, playing what you hear – from someone else or your own songs
Visit Web Site: Advancing Guitarist Premier Membership