Who is the One Hour Dress for?
The One Hour Dress (and Bonus Two Hour Dress) is perfect for –
- Costume designers – Versions of the One Hour Dress created by professional costume makers have been used in stage shows and productions world-wide
- Fashion students – Learn this simple technique for creating dresses and be inspired by the colorful and interesting examples of 1920’s fashion
- Dressmakers – This fashion history-making technique is timeless and can be used for pattern making and modern dresses too
- Re-enactment costumes – Make a 1920’s dress to go with your 1920’s vintage automobile, re-enactment, movie or video
- Fancy dress activities – You are guaranteed to stand out from the crowd at that 1920’s themed dance if you make your own unique dress
- Anyone who requires a 1920’s dress – 1920’s dresses had tons of style and are suitable for numerous different activities
How To Make A 1920s Flapper Style Dress In Only One Hour! Includes 4 Special Bonuses.
Visit Web Site: How To Make 1920s Flapper One Hour Dress Costume