At the moment you can apply the skills you found in Volume One to produce a range of poses. This will place you favorably among other photographers. However if you want your photographic posing abilities to progress to the next level in the shortest time and really stand out from the crowd you will need Volume Two to show you the way.
In Volume 2 you will discover:
- The easy 5 point countdown that will help you arrange variations of any pose anywhere.
- How to use twisting to change body proportions and flatter your models.
- How to vary 2 key angles and 3 key lines to produce better sitting and kneeling poses.
- The 4 levels of tension a model can show.
- The 3 camera views that emphasize or underplay a pose.
- The standing position variable that is often forgotten by other photographers.
- How you can pose the body so it speaks of the character within.
- The step-by-step process to continually get great ideas for poses.
Visit Web Site: Posing Secrets – The Photographers Essential Guide