Ever wanted to move your WordPress blogs over to Blogger? This site can
aid in the process!
This hosted application will only allow downloads smaller
Converter uploaded by Admin of Clikofer
For information on how to run this conversion on your own, visit the
open source project hosted at
- Login to your WordPress
account and navigate to the Dashboard for
the blog that you'd like to transfer to Blogger.
- Click on the Manage tab below the Blog name.
- Click on the Export link below the Manage tab.
- Download the WordPress WXR export file by clicking on Download
- Save this file to your local machine.
- Browse to that saved document with the form below and click
- Save this file to your local machine. This file will be
the contents of your posts/comments from WordPress in a Blogger
- Login to your Blogger
or create a new user.
- Once logged in, click on the Create a Blog link from the
user dashboard, and then click on the Import Blog Tool
- Follow the instructions and upload your Blogger export file when
- After completing the import wizard, you should have a set of
imported posts from WordPress that you can now publish to
Blogger. Have fun!